New Work

I thought I would share some of my latest pieces that are now in the shop. I must have a real thing for necklaces at the moment because it seems to be what I make the most of these days. No, not true! How could I forget that I spent nearly all day last Friday making over 100 porcelain bands?! (I really did. Some people call it obsessive-compulsive disorder - I call it... ok, it's OCD, there is no way around it.)

Anyhoo, this batch of lovelies features designs from my personal collection of antique and vintage buttons. They made some excellent press molds and I am very pleased with the results. I am especially fond of the rocket ship (top). I think I actually let out a squeal when I found that button at an antique show. Judging by the faces of those around me I would say I definitely let out a squeal. Perhaps I should stick to shopping online, out of the public eye...


Comments

Tia Colleen said…
That space ship necklace is AWESOME. I'm trying to think of my husband would wear it. I've been wanting to get him a necklace that he wouldn't think is stupid, and he someday wants to work for nasa, so maybe thats the one! I'm off to peek at your shop...

Popular Posts