Peace, baby

I had another terribly long day at the studio. In by 10:30 home by 8:30. I unloaded the pieces I fired on Sunday, glazed at least five million pieces (for real) and loaded and started another kiln before I left. I also worked on some new pendants which feature peace signs. In several weeks I am doing a show that is hosted by the Syracuse Peace Council so I thought that maybe I should make something a little peace-ish. I hand carved the peace signs freehand to give them that "it's all good" circa 1968 kind of vibe. They should look pretty cool glazed in transparent green. Cool in that "it's all good" kind of way. :)

Comments

Mary Ann said…
Wow you were busy. I love the peace signs. They would look great on a leather lace.
Anonymous said…
Ooooh, I can't wait to see these glazed1

Patricia

Popular Posts