Extra Update!

I am loading my Round Rabbit Extra shop with some fun goodies, including some porcelain rings/toggles that everyone has been asking about. (see Lorelei's blog post here)

These are some fun charms/components that I will be making more of in many different colors. They feature a design that I have retired from my own line of jewelry and rather than put it out to pasture (they are just so pretty!) I thought it would be nice to make them for everyone else to use. I have more designs from my own line that will be retired in the near future so keep your eyes peeled. :)

A frosty purple heart pendant.

Here are some interesting little connector thingys. I am sure someone will come up with some amazing way to use these. I can't wait to see!

Comments

jeweledrabbit said…
I love the hearts with the vine designs and the ones that look like geodes.
Siret said…
these are all so gorgeous :)
Stephanie said…
you are so talented!
Round Rabbit said…
Thanks so much everyone! :)
noricum said…
Ooooo... gorgeous!!!

Popular Posts