Connections

This little pile of colorful fun was listed in my Extra shop today. There are some zombie owls in different colors and some small button-ish connectors. But the pieces that make me jump for joy are these tasty ovals pictured below.

"What's so exciting?" I hear you say! Well, it's the possibilities, I tell you! These pieces are fairly large and would make incredible bracelet focal beads. AND the holes are big enough that you could easily wire wrap something fantastic around the center (I am envisioning a copper tag stamped with a fancy word or etched in leaves). It could also be a pendant from which you could hang clusters of beads and bling. OR you could turn it into a brooch with dangling chains or ribbons. (!!! are you as excited as I am???!!!) (probably not, I haven't slept through the night in weeks and my exhaustion has turned into manic chattiness)

Needless to say, I will be making myself a nice little pile of these to play with.

Tomorrow I will be posting a tutorial on how to use my new porcelain blanks (thanks for the suggestion L!), so be sure to check in. :)

Comments

Rosanne said…
I just happened to see these a little while ago. What a tease you are, I really am working on my self control lately, but its getting weaker by the day.
I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Lorelei Eurto said…
been waiting for this tutorial all day. what up homey?
Round Rabbit said…
It's up! It's up! :)

Popular Posts