Stampington & Company 2010 Art Calendars

Believe it or not 2009 is winding down and it is time to start thinking ahead to 2010! (I know, it's only September 1st, but it's cold this morning and I am wrapped up in my fleece bathrobe feeling rather cozy and nesty and nostalgic [or crazy, take your pick] for winter months.) Anyhoo, Stampington & Company have released five beautiful calendars using artwork that has appeared in their various magazines. I am getting Melange (on top) to hang in my studio - can't wait! Check out their website to see more gorgeous images! :)








Comments

Katie said…
Beautiful! I will have to check those out :o)
TesoriTrovati said…
Ack! I can't possibly start thinking of 2010...but I do love those calendars. I am getting the Somerset Studio calendar...with my friend Vanessa Valencia's dancing ballerina!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Popular Posts