Autumn Harvest




Autumn is my favorite time of year. I've been working on some glazes that reflect the beauty found in nature during its decay and early slumber. I am particularly smitten with the teal/brown combinations. The pair on top may quite possibly be my favorite ever. The colors came out stunning and they look like butterfly wings (totally unintentional)!

In other news, a big thanks to everyone who has left a comment for my ring giveaway! There is still time to participate so feel free to add your comment. :)

Comments

Holly Knott said…
The pair on top is my favorite, too! Wow.
mairedodd said…
these are beautiful! i really love the teal and brown ones too! gorgeous...
Dani said…
OH MY...I love the spiral brownish ones. Will they be in the shop???
ClickNCamera said…
Your favorites are my favorites but they all are winners! Beuatiful pieces!
Katie said…
Wow! The word that comes to mind is GORGEOUS! I SO love that top pair of earrings...Kinda makes me wish my ears were pierced :o)
Lorelei Eurto said…
These are PERFECT for the season! Very cool glaze!
Mellisa said…
Really amazing glaze results! They all look beautiful!
Anonymous said…
wowee! these are beautiful!
Sonja said…
Love them all :) But those with mirroring pattern are the best. The first ones realy do loke like wings.
SueBeads said…
Love them! Especially the dotty one!
LDWatkins said…
Love the teals and browns!
Alice said…
Well they're all beautiful, but I do agree the first one is my favorite!
The glazes on these are amazing as well as the designs.
Silver Parrot said…
I love all of these, but the first pair is my favorite. They could be butterfly wings OR flowers.
Susan Marling said…
They are stunning. My favorite is the top too. Love autumn also and the glazes really caught the feel.

Popular Posts