Big Extra Shop changes in the works!

OK, so here's the deal...

Alllllll of this stuffy was put in the Extra shop last night. I will do another big huge update in a few days with more lovely things. Then........
I will close the shop.

Yes, you read that correctly. The shop will be closed on Wednesday, August 25th. But fear not! It won't be closed forever! But, all of the pieces you see before you now will never EVER be available EVER again.

I am doing a clean sweep. None of these designs will be repeated - I will be making all new pieces. There may be some variations on things I already make but nothing will ever be exactly the same. AND, I won't be taking any special orders (sorry). This is the way I am going to be able to keep making components without losing my mind. It might seem strange to you that making components was, in fact, making me lose my mind, but it was.

Anyhoo.... now is the time to snatch up some pieces, especially since there is STORE WIDE FREE SHIPPING on everything. This includes international shipping!

Shop. Shop. Shop. :)

Comments

Helen Carter said…
It makes total sense to me that this was making you lose your mind!

I love that you are transforming and can't wait to see what comes next. I know it will be good.
I am looking forward to what is to come, I have also been thinking of no more custom items. They start to take over and then you have no time to be creative for yourself. I ordered last night and can't wait to get my stuff, even more now that I know they will never be repeated.
Shannon
Spirited Earth said…
congratulations on making changes that will help lessen your stress.
i may follow your lead, no custom items.
i've discovered recently that making things i like is fun but it stresses me trying to create things that will meet someone else's expectations.
can't wait to see your new items.
Tara P. said…
Good for you on trying to minimize your stress, but this also means I need to get over to your shop and get my order in before they're gone! Can't wait to see the new stuff you have planned!
Unknown said…
Good for you for creating boundaries and sticking to them to maintain sanity AND your creative spirit!
Pretty Things said…
Aw MAN I must have missed that butterfly!
Erin Siegel said…
Well, I can't say I'm surprised. I could see this coming a mile away, but you did give some hints along the way. ;) Good for you, Girl! I'm proud of you for doing what's right for you.
I saw some of my pottery friends at the League of NH Craftsmen's fair! Haven't really seen anyone since I found out I was pregnant. Seeing everyone's work made me miss ceramics so much, but I'm not sure what the future holds for me yet as far as that goes.

Popular Posts