Earrings update

I've been neglecting my jewelry shop quite a bit this Summer so I'm trying to get it back in shape. I've been focused on orders and shows and keeping that inventory up and in the process my poor little shop has suffered. And, I just noticed that I am 10 sales away from reaching 1,500! So that is pretty cool. :)

I have some new designs to show you. First up is this pretty pair of hoops (above). This stylized floral design has been a favorite of mine all summer. It takes glaze so nicely and looks great in nearly every color (especially this vibrant Delft blue!).

This is the only pair I have made in this new, fabulous design thus far. They are Art Nouveau to the core with their swirling frame and modern pods. It's such a beautiful design (and would make a great inspiration for a tattoo, I think...).

I call this pair Stepped Deco. For obvious reasons.

This is a fun pair of one-offs. They have a real splashy, Pollocky kind of flair to them.

This design has become my Summer show best seller, and one of my personal favorites as well. It's so striking. Who would have guessed that the original antique button that I made the mold from was a black glass mourning button? He was meant to be seen in color! He's a party animal!

Anyhoo... All of these little pretties can be found in the shop. Thanks for stopping by. :)

Comments

Erin Siegel said…
Gorgeous, all of them!! :)
Suz said…
I like your work a lot!

Suz

Popular Posts