My first vlog!

Comments

Ha! Emmett thought he was watching a movie, but then said, "Oh. Why is it just Nancy?". :) I watched it though- the sangria was a nice touch. I'll talk to you later this weekend about the 2nd-3rd. Aghhhhhh! xo, Abbey
Lorelei Eurto said…
LOL! i LOVE it!
I love how you set up the backdrop, and that cup is so cool I totally want one.

I want to be like you too.

;)
Oh I love the video! It was just like hanging out with you! The last part was so funny I laughed out loud, "Happy beading...or something" :)
Jean Hutter said…
Nancy - loved your first vlog. You look great and I love your hair. I am dying to see the bunnies sometime. Sounds like you have some great ideas - looking forward to seeing more - AND your voice is fine ; )
Third Eye Gypsy said…
Hi Nancy!

Loved the post :) It makes the internet so much more personal and it takes WAY less time to blog to just be able to record video. That phone is pretty kick ass! The video quality was really great and I enjoyed hearing about what you have going on!

I have not done video myself personally because my digital cam only gets 5mins of video(memory card size) and trying to set up a camera on a tripod so people can watch you work is a nightmare!

Anywho, Thanks again. This was fun!
Kirsten said…
Hi Nancy! It was so nice to see you in video! I look forward to not only seeing more, but hearing you more... love that cup!!...and looking forward to seeing your collaborative effort with cups and mugs and such....I'm staying tuned!! :)

Popular Posts