Extra Shop Update on Monday!!

Before

After

I've been working like mad to get one more batch of components completed before Christmas and I did it! I will be listing these pieces in my Big Cartel shop on Monday (tomorrow) and will be shipping all sales immediately.

This time around I used some lovely dark speckled stoneware. It has a wonderful earthy feel and the glazes show up nicely. As much as I am not a fan of working with groggy clay bodies it is nice to change it up now and then.

The piece above is unglazed (just a stain in the recessed design) so you can really see the true color of the clay.

These might be my favorite shards yet! Love those faces!

Tiny little feisty koi fish. :)

These are chunky little charms which will be sold in sets of three.

There is a lot more as well, so be sure to check out the shop tomorrow! And just remember... all of my pieces are one-of-a-kind and I rarely repeat any of the designs. I don't take special orders so if you see something that you like it's a good idea to grab it while you can. Also, this time around I will not be holding any of the pieces for anyone. It gets very complicated when I am trying to get 80 or so listings done and often times the pieces are purchased accidentally by someone else, soooo, sorry, no more holding. It's a first come first serve deal all the way, baby! :)
But, I will refund any shipping charges from multiple purchases so do not worry about that. Yay!
Hope you see you tomorrow!

Comments

Lisa Godfrey said…
Ooooh, I love those koi fish! I must have one. I'll be watching for them tomorrow!
Gorgeous as always! Just as well Max the cat woke me at 5:30am Aust. time (which is 15hrs ahead I think) so I could grab what sweet lovelies that were left - wonderful pieces Nancy - cant wait to get my beady hands on them ... Vicki :)

Popular Posts