EXTRA Shop Preview - Update Wednesday!

owls

This week's update will be a small one. Just owls and some other repeat pieces. I have been sick, once again, with a nasty cold this past week and have been moving in slow motion to say the least, so I didn't get as many pieces made as I would have liked.

I am going to list the owls in a different way this time around. I will be putting them up in small batches at random times through the day, starting early and ending late. That way (I am hoping) everyone that wants one will be able to get one. I made a lot, hopefully too many. :)

To know when they are listed be sure to check out my Facebook page. I give alerts once each batch is up so that is the best way to keep track of what's going on.

Yesterday's Bird

I made several more of the Yesterday's Bird pendants. These will go up starting at noon.

Pocelian crowns

Some more crowns, for those who missed out last time.

Shards

These are the only new pieces I made this time around. They are rather large shards in a nice bold design.

OK, so to recap: The owls will be listed in several small batches throughout the day tomorrow. The rest of the pieces will go up as usual starting at noon, my time. Hope this all makes sense, my brain is a little cloudy these days. :)

Links: Facebook page and RoundRabbit Extra Shop

Comments

Anonymous said…
Absolutely beautiful!
Jenni said…
They are awesome, love the colors.
Jenni
Unknown said…
They are so delicately beautiful Nancy!
Thoughtfulhands said…
Oh Thank-you so much Nancy for the staggered update times. I am drooling over these owls. I have my faves picked out and I am ready to shop :)
maria said…
Thank you so much Nancy for having everyone in consideration! Especially your fans from Europe (Please please! include a bacth of owls at noon :)

xx
Courtney Breul said…
Your pieces are beautiful! Stalking now. :)

Popular Posts