Let's try this again!

I'm back online! Yay!
I have no idea why I lost my connection but I am very happy to be in business sooner than I expected. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it lasts.

Anyhoo, I will resume the Extra shop update tomorrow starting at noon. There are still crowns, shards and owls left. I will still stagger the remaining owls throughout the later part of the day so expect one batch after noon at some point and then a few more later on, into the evening.

Thanks for hanging in there with me! :)

Comments

Jessica H. said…
So glad you're back up and running! Isn't technology just wonderful sometimes...
Hope it holds it together for you tomorrow!
maria said…
Glad to hear from you Nancy! Count on me for tomorrow too :)
xx
Marie Cramp said…
I was wondering what happened to you! Glad everything is OK :)
Unknown said…
These things are a real hassle. Best of luck! Have good weekend.

Popular Posts