Extra shop update on TUESDAY, July 24th!

P1830766
The day: TUESDAY July 24th, 2012
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
Things are a little crazy here in my little Round Rabbit world! For those of you looking for the components that are featured on Vintaj this month... I am making more! I hope to have more in the shop next week. I am also working away on getting the last batch shipped out.
But in the meantime, I hope you enjoy my latest offering.

The hearts above are some of my favorites! The lacy pattern and combo of glazed and unglazed areas makes my heart sing. :)
P1830729
 These pendants have a subtle peacock design. See the tail feathers? Very Art Nouveau...

P1830748
 It's been a while since I've made these bumble bee beads. I love them so! They are double sided, chubby and if I could eat them, I would.

P1830744

Lastly, these pendants are a version of some I made a little while ago. I really like exploring this idea of negative space creating a pattern. They are modern and organic and definitely eye-catching! 

To recap: 
The day: MONDAY July 16th, 2012
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Rebecca said…
Hurrah! After managing to miss so bloody many of your updates I was so glad that my work schedule allowed me to snag some gorgeousness on Friday - fingers crossed for Tuesday now too! I've got my eye on those bumblebees.....
peacockfairy said…
Yeah for the return of peacocks! Hoping I can snag one of those!

Popular Posts