Free Shipping on Tomorrow's Extra Shop Update! (Friday September 14th)

P1850285

First things first! Since I have not been able to finish up the shipping from last week's update there will be NO SHIPPING CHARGES on all items in tomorrow's update. Woo-hoo!
ok. 

The day: FRIDAY (tomorrow!!) September 14th, 2012
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
Above are some swanky peacocks! I love them! They are a good size to be a focal and you can hang all kinds of fancy tail feathers from the bottom. Can wait to see what everyone does with them!

P1850277

In honor of the grape harvest that is going on in my part of the Finger Lakes I give you GRAPES! 

P1850292

These are sweet little charm pairs with sweet little blossoms on them. Perfect for sweet little earrings or just as sweet little connectors. Sweet. 

P1850271

Talk about a fancy donut! I can see these rings paired with yummy leather cord and lampwork beads...mmmm....

P1850264

Lastly, I give you pine cones. Autumn is approaching here in upstate New York and I, for one, am thrilled to bits about it. I love autumn! (just wish it lasted for about six months instead of just a few...) I know it's hard to tell but these are a good sized pendant with three holes. A great focal!

To recap: 
The day: FRIDAY (tomorrow!!) September 14th, 2012
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
Hope to see you there! :)

Comments

Heidi Post said…
Okay, I've had to pass up the last few updates trying to save $, but I *WILL* get one of those peacocks - OMG!

Popular Posts