Extra Shop update TOMORROW, Friday November 16th

P1860927
 
The day: FRIDAY November 16, 2012
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Ghost Owls (above)!  This is a just sampling... I made a bunch of these in all kinds of colors. :)
 
P1860946
 
Large medallions with EIGHT holes! More holes, means more options (as I always like to say). 

P1860924
 
 If only making double sided beads wasn't so time consuming! I would make zillions of them! They are by far my favorite beads and this new design is just wonderful.

P1860940
 
Rodeo Rings! I made a ton of these. They will be sold in matching sets. 

P1860938

Lastly, I have a repeat of a recent design. A lot of people wanted these fancy peacocks again, so here they be. :) 

To recap: 
The day: FRIDAY November 16th, 2012
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Moois van mie said…
I love the double sided beads!!!!

Popular Posts