Step by Step Wire Jewelry Magazine

Athena Earrings - Porcelain & Sterling
 
Some of you may recall these earrings that I made way back in February called "Athena."  I am excited to announce that a tutorial on how to make them is in the latest issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine! Yay!

Athena Earrings - Porcelain & Sterling

I will be offering the porcelain components in about a week or so. If you would like to reserve a pair please leave a comment or send me an email at naneliz2@yahoo.com.

Comments

Shel said…
these are so cool -congrats on getting them into the magazine!!
Barb said…
I absultely love them and want a pair.....please let me know when...
Tanya said…
I would love a pair as well. I think I sent a FB message, but I'll cover my bases here as well. :) Thank you!

Popular Posts