Extra shop update WEDNESDAY Dec. 19th!

P1870989

The day: WEDNESDAY, December 19th, 2012
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

 I've got pretty things to show you! The flowers shown above were a giant pain in the tuchus to make. I broke about half of them before they made it to the glaze firing, but the survivors came out so pretty that I will forgive them for giving me such a hard time. I especially love the asymmetry going on. They will make a great necklace focal!

P1880043

I am really excited about this fan shape! It had such an Asian feel that I decided to further that by putting a cherry blossom pattern on them. And the best part is that they can be turned either way AND will be the perfect focal for a double strand necklace. I love double strand necklaces!

P1880015

These are bracelet focals! They are nice small size which means they will be comfortable on the wrist. Of course, they can be used in any number of ways... They will be sold in sets of two (not matching colors). 

P1880026

I'm still in a Winter frame of mind, as you can see by these folk snowflake pendants. 

P1870999

Lastly are these adorable love birds. I really like the long, narrow shape of these pendants. I may need to keep one for myself. :)

P1880006

Here is a close up of one of my favorite new glaze combinations. The colors are lovely. 

To recap: 
The day: WEDNESDAY, December 19th, 2012
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
I will be shipping THE NEXT DAY! Hope to see you all there! 

Comments

Popular Posts