Extra Shop Update TOMORROW, Friday March 15th!

P1900604

The day: FRIDAY, March 15st, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

I was sick in a zero-energy-to-even-bathe-myself kind of way last week so I have gotten a bit behind. This update is happening TOMORROW. So sorry for the delay in getting the preview up. I glazed until midnight yesterday, fired the kiln and stared at it until it cooled. The kiln won the staring contest, btw. 

P1900614

The pieces shown above and below have got to be my favorite of all time. They are also the most labor intensive components I have ever made. Most of them were a five step surfacing/glazing process which took an insane amount of time. I began to question my sanity after the first four hours passed but then remembered "oh yeah, I love to glaze!" Which I do, I wasn't even being sarcastic there. 

P1900615

I am working on some wall tiles in this aesthetic as well. I can't to see how they come out and if there is some interest I will offer them for sale at some point. 

P1900638

With Spring nearly here (in upstate NY, at least) I felt the need for some bees. These pendants are small so whatever you create with them won't scream "I'M WEARING AN INSECT ON MY NECK!!" They are sweet and subtle. And classy. Can't forget classy.

P1900621

Some new double sided beads. I can never get enough of them. 

P1900635

More buttons for all the button lovers out there! More butterflies and some sweet birds this time around. 

P1900628

And lastly, I made some more Victorian keyhole pendants. Not many, but hopefully those who weren't able to get them the last time around will be able to snag one this time. 

To recap:
The day: FRIDAY, March 15st, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! :)

Comments

Popular Posts