Shop update TOMORROW! September 27th!

P1990290

The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: FRIDAY (TOMORROW!), September 27th, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

I LOVE my new shadowbox beads! Why? THE SHAPE! Look at it! All curvy and lovely... it's my favorite. I predict an obsession with this shape in the weeks to come. 
Anyhoo, shadowbox beads. Love them!

P1990239

What else do I love? These Autumn Birds! I broke out the dark brown clay to make some autumn-ish birds with fancy printed flowers on them. 

P1990219

I am thrilled with the way these petal shaped pendants came out! They feature stamped and slip trailed surface decoration which gives them some nice dimension.

P1990244

Large ruffled donuts! 

P1990133

 And really. Who DOESN'T love zombies?! These are earring pairs!

P1990038

Last up are these beautiful layered butterfly pendants. Most people think of Spring when they see butterflies but to me they are the end of Summer. I still see them fluttering around before they head down south for the Winter. Love them. 

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: FRIDAY (TOMORROW!), September 27th, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

Hope to see you there! :)

Comments

Popular Posts