Shop Update TOMORROW, Friday the 6th!


The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, February 6th, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

 I was in a bit of a mood. A mood for ogee (pronounced OH-GEE). What is ogee? Well, it's the shape shown above and it's one of my favorites. So I made printed ogee connectors/pendants....




 And I made ogee patterned pendants in a wonderful colors...




And I made nautically striped open ogee pendants in all kinds of colors combinations. 
See what I mean? 
Lots of ogee going on. 
But then I stopped and made some other things.




I've only got a handful of these awesome rocket ship double sided beads. 




Spring time floral earring/charm pairs in happy, happy colors! 




A selection of stoneware ruffled disk beads that will probably be sold in sets of two. 




And lastly, some large buttons! Yay for buttons! 

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, February 6th, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 


Comments

Popular Posts