Shop update TOMORROW, TUESDAY May 26th!



The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TUESDAY May 26th, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
See what I will be listing on Facebook: HERE

 I've got a few changes to the way I've been doing my updates. First, I am switching my updates to TUESDAYS from Fridays. I know I occasionally have an update on a different day but for the better part of the past 6 or 7 years I have done them on Fridays at noon. Well, there seem to be a lot of people having shop updates these days on Fridays and some are even at the same time as mine so I feel it's best that I move on to a different day. Hopefully this will make it less chaotic for everyone. The other change I am making is that my Facebook page is going to play less of a part in my updates. I will not be posting individual links to items since this seems to actually hurt my chances of being seen by more than just a few people. I will still be posting what pieces I am listing next and at the end there will be one post with a link to my shop. I encourage everyone to simply go directly to my shop to see just what is going on. :) 

So let's get to this week's pieces! First up (above) I have some fancy whale pendants. They are the perfect size (a little more than 3" across) for a nice focal.




 Cacti! I don't have too many of these, as you can see.




 Floral shadowbox beads in Summer colors!




 Fun four hole bar beads! These will be sold in matching sets of two.




 Twirling tulip double sided beads. I don't have too many of these, either. 




 Tiny happy buttons! These will be sold in random sets of three. They work great as bracelet clasps!




And lastly, I made two new small wall tiles. Both with (what else) rabbit themes. 





To recap:
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TUESDAY May 26th, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
See what I will be listing on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 
 

Comments

Popular Posts