Shop update TOMORROW Friday, September 25th!


 My next update is TOMORROW: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Friday September 25th , 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
See what I will be listing on Facebook: HERE

 Hello one and all! It's already the end of September. Hard to believe. 
First up I would like to say that since my last update went so well I will be continuing with the $15 pricing! That's right! Each piece, no matter how snazzy, will be $15 each! Spread the word. :) 

 Since it's still my favorite time of the year I am continuing with some Autumn themed pieces. Above are some acorn beads. I have made these in the past and they continue to be a favorite of mine.



Large maple leaf buttons! These are a good size and would make a great focal button on a special fall jacket or sweater.




 I love these simple yet striking earring pairs that feature pine needles. I like to call it "understated earthy."




 Halloween is coming right up! This has become one of my favorite holidays just for the pure fun of it all. (mind you, I grew up not celebrating any holidays at all so I guess you could say I'm making up for lost time)
These witches are nice and creepy and extra classy.  As only witches can be.




I can see these pendants with a cool spider charm hanging from the bottom. 




Last up are some fun floral layered pendants in happy colors. Because we all need happy colors. Right? Right. 

To recap: 
ONCE AGAIN ALL PIECES WILL BE ONLY $15 EACH! 
 
My next update is TOMORROW: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Friday September 25th , 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
See what I will be listing on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 
 

Comments

Popular Posts