Shop update TOMORROW Friday October 16th!


 My next update is TOMORROW: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Friday October 16th , 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST

 Hope everyone is having a wonderful autumn! Things are hectic in my little part of the world but I managed to put together a lovely collection of pretty things for this week's shop update. 
First up are the bee pendants shown above. I've made them in a variety of shapes over the years and this time they are round with two holes for endless stringing possibilities.



I'm really excited about these cute little shank buttons. I've had requests to shank buttons lately. Strange how different people ask for the same thing at the same time. Must be something in the water. These will come in matching sets of two.  




 Super colorful double sided beads.




Bold and graphic pendants. 




 Fun and flourishy connector sets.





Baroque drop pendants. 

To recap: 
My next update is TOMORROW: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Friday October 16th , 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
 
Hope to see you there!  
 




Comments

Popular Posts